Far from typical, the series of sculpted shades on 633 Folsom’s exterior aren’t just visually striking, they’re hard-working. Created through a custom analytics and engineering process, the shades are finely tuned to create daylight control so effective, the building’s windows are 22% clearer than any new building in the city. There’s less glare and blinds can stay open longer for a healthy daylit work experience.
- Character-filled building that feels at home in SoMa neighborhood
- Exterior shading for sun shading, glare reduction, and distinct building identity
- New outdoor plaza provides seating and supports new retail within the neighborhood
- Energetic lobby for working and socializing, not just passing through
- New 5-floor addition: 14'-9"-height floor-to-floor, side core with 48-foot lease span and minimal columns for 100% flexibility
- Lower Floor Plates: all concrete construction with large, flexible lease spans of approximately 45 feet on three sides with one side reaching 80 feet
- Exterior building signage opportunity at sidewalk level as well as approximately 100 feet above street level
Targeted for LEED Gold and WELL Building Silver certification, 633 Folsom encourages a healthy work day so people can do their best work with better light, better air, and better social and outdoor opportunities.
- Full-height windows with super-clear glass on all floors that allows up to 4 extra hours of ‘blinds-up’ time each day
- 100% fresh, outside air delivered to office spaces through state-of-the art high efficiency mechanical system
- Daylit stairwells overlooking a garden inspire more activity and social connections
- Extensive outdoor seating on the street connects people with a vibrant neighborhood scene
- Bike-commuter heaven with secured bicycle parking spots and eight showers accessed through a private cyclist entrance
- Dramatic, sustainably-planted garden on the 8th floor with seasonal trees for fall color and springtime greens, and potential private terrace on the upper roof with elevator service and egress.
- Pre-plumbed for reclaimed water use to preserve valuable resources
Performance is in the details at 633 Folsom, with well-thought-out features that quietly make a big impact every day.
- Superior elevator capacity reduces wait times—even with high density occupancy—through oversized highspeed, destination dispatch cabs
- Discrete rear bicycle entry separate from professional arrival at lobby
- Restrooms and stairs designed for higher capacity of open workplace environments
- Enhanced cell reception helps people be as mobile as they want to be
- Diverse building entry points and multiple providers for internet connectivity